Information about our online registration process
Registration for all summer programs opens on March 18, 2013 at 7:00 a.m.
- Registrations will be processed through our online registration system which will go live on the site, at 7am on Monday, March 18th, 2013. Paper registrations will no longer be accepted.
- Please make sure you have an up-do-date internet browser.
- Ensure you complete all required fields on the application form (indicated by *).
- After completing the form, review your information before selecting "Submit and proceed to payment page". At that time you will be directed to the PayPayl payment processor.
- The following payment types will be accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. To pay by credit card, select the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link and you will be taken to the credit card checkout.
- Please note that a small non-refundable handling fee will be added to your total at the checkout.
- A successful registration will be confirmed by an email receipt from PayPal indicating that your payment has been accepted. This should occur immediately after submitting your payment info.
- If a session no longer shows up in the drop down menu, this means that session is full. You can either choose one of our available sessions, or choose to be put on a waitlist.
- For families with 3 or more children, our 3rd child discount of $50 still applies. Children must all belong to the same immediate family to be eligible.
- If you are planning to register multiple children which do not belong to the same immediate family (ex. two cousins, or two classmates) we ask that you please register each child on a separate form along with their parent’s personal information.
- Our refund policy: In the event that you must cancel your registration we ask that you do so ASAP before the session begins, this allows us to fill that spot with someone on our waitlist. We will issue a full refund cheque (minus the processing fee). If you must withdraw your registration after your session has begun, you will be refunded a percentage of your full amount (minus the processing fee), based on the amount of days that have passed in that session.
- We expect a high volume of traffic on the morning of registration, if our webpage is running slow, we please ask for your patience at that time.
If you have any questions regarding our new process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.